Jan 18, 2018
Condor Security is seeking professional individuals to provide security services at educational facilities (K-12 school). Condor's staff have opportunities to continually upgrade their security related knowledge and abilities through training initiatives and employee recognition programs.
- Valid Ontario Security Guard Licence
- Mature, responsible, reliable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bondable with proven experience
- References will be requested and required
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Standard First Aid and Level "C" CPR certification is an advantage
- Other industry recognized certifications or experience is an advantage
- Enthusiastic attitude towards training and professional growth
- Take initiative both in solving problems and in improving the workplace
- Highly motivated individual with a strong will to grow in the security field
- Must maintain a professional, respectful attitude when interacting with the general public
- Access control, patrolling, administrative tasks, report writing
- Responding to emergencies according to procedure (eg. fire, medical, flood, etc.)
- Maintaining vigilance, awareness, and alertness for any suspicious activities and responding according to procedure
- Participating in mandatory on-going training
- Pay rate higher than average.
- Health and benefit package option.
- This position is a morning time position, Monday through Friday, and offers between 40 - 48 hours per week.